** Proud Cheer Mom **

disneyfreakjackie

<font color="blue">The only thing better than a Di
This is WAY off topic, but sorry, I must brag!! :blush: :goodvibes :blush:

My dd14's High School Competitive Cheer Squad had their first competition of the season today . . . they competed against seven teams and took FIRST PLACE!!! As if that wasn't GREAT enough the hosts had a special trophy for "High Score of the Day" . . . they snagged that too!!! I'm so proud of all the girls!!! :cheer2: Go Blue Jays!!! :cheer2:

That's great from one cheer mom to another!! :cheer2: :cheer2:
It's so great when your team wins!!! Wooo hooooo! :cloud9:

Franne

Is anyone going to Hershey the weekend after Thanksgiving??

Congrats, Jackie!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Franne---we thought about going to Hershey, but decided that we will probably go to the springtime one.... If you go, have a s'more for me!! :wave:

Great job!!

I tell ya, I have a newfound respect for cheerleading after I dressed up as one for my DD's pep rally at school. Each year the parents do this for their seniors, and put on a skit at the last pep rally. Just finding a skirt and bloomers to fit was a job itself! Well, I volunteered that I could do a cartwheel since I used to do them years ago when the kids were little. When the time came to go in the gym for the pep rally, I was really nervous! I don't see how those girls perform so well in front of crowds (and judges, no less!). Anywho, I did the "spirit fingers" motions, then turned a cartwheel during our "stunt". I think I carried it off, but that pretty well ends my cheerleading aspirations!!!

Kudos to all those cheerleaders who put in hours of practice, learn dance and cheer routines over and over, and then perform them to perfection at competitions!!!! Ya'll deserve all that you get! You go girls!! :cheer2:

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
Congrats, Jackie!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Franne---we thought about going to Hershey, but decided that we will probably go to the springtime one.... If you go, have a s'more for me!! :wave:

We are going, it will be our first competition of the year. I also want to see Hershey's Christmas Display while we're there. They say it's great!
Franne

Franne said:
We are going, it will be our first competition of the year. I also want to see Hershey's Christmas Display while we're there. They say it's great!
Franne

oops :blush: , I didn't realize you were talking about going for a competition!! :blush: I thought you were just wondering if anyone was going for the Christmas thing.....and yes,it IS great! :teeth:

Way to go! How fun! Of course now you have to scrap it! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter