• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Proud new SSR owner.

skammer

Earning My Ears
WooooooHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

We just bought 400 point at the Saratoga Springs Resort. We are so excited. We owe a special thank you to the members of this board. We've been reading this board for close to a year. You guys are the best!!!!!!

We have a couple of trips booked already. This stuff is addicting!!!!!!!! We have a stay booked at BCV in May and a stay booked for VWL September.

Really looking forward to that first trip home!!!!!!!

WooooooHOOOOOOOO!!!!!

We just bought 400 point at the Saratoga Springs Resort. We are so excited. We owe a special thank you to the members of this board. We've been reading this board for close to a year. You guys are the best!!!!!!

We have a couple of trips booked already. This stuff is addicting!!!!!!!! We have a stay booked at BCV in May and a stay booked for VWL September.

Really looking forward to that first trip home!!!!!!!

Howdy neighbor, welcome home!

And since you've posted only a couple times, welcome to the DIS!

Welcome Home, We own SSR 2 contract also and just signed the papers for AKV, "BEWARE OF ADDONITIS". Worse than any flu around and there in no vaccine :scared:

glitter_maker_02_24_2007_09_26_59_87786.gif

Welcome Home neighbor!

400 points eh? Isn't the coolest thing dreaming up all the trips you could do? Better than a game of monopoly for me.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter