PS at RFC @AK & Plant Hollywood

Nope, although IMHO there are SOOOO many better places to eat than either of them. We've had excellent meals at Bongo's and Wolfgang Puck in DTD. In fact Wolfgang Puck was one of teh best WDw lunches we've ever had!

At the AK, there really aren't a lot of choices, but I'd rather eat at the Tusker House than Rainforest. IMHO the food is better, and Rainforest has pretty poor service.

Anne

We normally go in the off season and never made ps for Planet Hollywood. We eat there once every visit and always have good food and service. We do make ps for RFC because it is always so busy. We had good service there too and enjoyed our meal.
Just to insure you dont have a long wait and get the time you want to eat I would make ps.

i agree w/ducklite. tusker house is an excellent choice for breakfast or lunch at AK. i am not too fond of planet hollywood and am waiting to try the new sandwich shop at DTD on our trip in may.:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter