PS Calling question

scran

Earning My Ears
I understand that PS are scheduled 90 days out......does that mean that most of you call everyday for your PS until your vacation is filled or do you wait until that last day is 90 days out, then try to get your PS?
Have a wonderful Easter!

We never visit WDW during peak times, so I wait until I can call to make all PS at the same time. Of course there are exceptions, like hard to get character breakfasts or dinner shows.

With a few exceptions, I wait until I can make them all at once. We never do the princess breakfasts, but the best times at Chef mickey's can fill up fast for dinner. Dinner show ressies can be made 2 years in advance, so I call for those as soon as I know when we want to go.

It depends on where you want to eat. Cinderella's castle always gets booked up within the first 15 minutes the lines are open. (I call for non peak in NOV>) So I call each morning to make sure I get the times I want. It took me 4 years to get a br at Cinderella's castle.

Thanks..We are not interested in Cinderalla's (all boys) but because we are planning on arriving Easter Sunday, I realize it's going to be very busy. I'm hoping to be able to get Chef Mickey's for dinner on Sunday...Crystal Palace for either lunch or dinner on Monday...Cape May Breakfast and Fastasmic Dinner at Hollywood & Vine for Tuesday....Wed is undecided...Thursday Donald's breakfast at AK (the boys favorite so far). Friday is check out and Blizzard Beach Day. We will be driving over from our condo in Naples and returning on Friday so we our not dealing with trying to make airline reservations or tired boys because they've been up flying all morning.
We're staying the BCV so realize we are within walking distance to Boardwalk (boys like ESPN). We've yet to do Epcot (boys ages will be 7 1/2, 5 1/2, 3 1/2). Maybe we should adventure over there on Wed???:wave2:

I've yet to go to WDW, but from my religious attendance on these boards for the past several months, I recall reading that

Chef Mickey's for dinner can be harder than some and also the Donald's Breakfast at AK.

I hope someone who has experience and is a "Veteran" (my name now reads that I'm a veteran just because I frequent these boards, I guess), will help you.

KIS

Anything that fills up, I call as soon as I can. Otherwise I usually call and make 3 or 4 PS at a time. I kind of mull those over a few days and then call and change some & make some more. I think it's impossible to know where & when you will want to eat on vacation 90 days ahead. But you can plan around some things like arrival date or other plans you're committed to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter