PTR: Aussies off to DLRP - one time only!

Following along, what an amazing trip you have planned!

Dover is near me - they have a lovely castle and wartime tunnels if you get chance to go?

Following along, what an amazing trip you have planned!

Dover is near me - they have a lovely castle and wartime tunnels if you get chance to go?

We certainly are heading to the castle, Dover castle is my favourite! Because I've got family in the area I've been to Deal, Walmer and Dover castles a few times, but not for the best part of 20 years! Last time I went to Dover only part of the tunnels was open I'm really looking forward to going through them again and I think DH will really enjoy it too.

You have a fantastic trip planned :)

We too will be at HNY around the same time, but don't worry, it shouldn't be overly busy (excluding weekend days) and you should get around everything well. I have a tr on my sig from our 2010 visit around the same dates, so you'll get an idea of what it's like. There is also a section on London as we visited there before going ;)

EMH is a must with the age of your lo's so your plans to visit early each day are good. I think you might be surprised by how much you'll get done as it's all really close together and easy to park hop/go to hotel too.

Following along - hope you have a great time :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter