PTR December trip

kikismom

DIS Veteran
The group: Me (43) DLR veteran, DD (9)DLR veteran for her age, DD friend (9) she and her family were on our last DLR trip and it was her first!

Dates: December 2-7

Hotel: Grand Californian (first night flying in late and staying by airport)

Using Lansky as our transportation and I'm super excited about that! Other than the to and from the airport we don't plan on leaving the bubble at all.

Park days: 1/2 day Saturday, full days Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, 1/2 day Wednesday

Food plans:
Saturday - Goofy's Kitchen dinner
Sunday - quick breakfast Naples for dinner
Monday - Storytellers for brunch, Rancho del Zocalo for dinner (fingers crossed they bring back the nachos I've always wanted to try)
Tuesday - Plaza for breakfast, Wine Country Trattoria for dinner
Wednesday - quick breakfast so we can park storm

The only switch out may be La Brea for breakfast on Tuesday morning. I'm not sure if we have too many buffets in a five day time frame.

We have park hoppers and will most likely get Genie +. We will be starting at CA due to Candlelight Processional happening at DL on our arrival date. We aren't super worried about how many rides we get on that first day as I only added it when I saw how inexpensive it was to add a day.

Things I'm most excited for: not having to go on the rides I don't like, the special treats (I'm looking at you hot cocoa macaron), staying at the Grand!, My daughter and her BFF having a blast, celebrating my daughter's birthday, FOOD, being away from the dreary weather, and just being back for Christmas.

I have never done a PTR before and this was pretty fun to type up! Now let's see how many things change in the next 4 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter