PTR: Renowen & the small people are finally going!

Renowen

Earning My Ears
Back in May I was planning my eldest's birthday and really struggling what to get, it then hit me that if I was struggling now, what on earth am I going to do come Christmas!!

As always I ended up on the DLP website and day dreaming, decided to do some pricing up and as always it was coming up far to expensive :(
But then I was given the idea of taking my girls on my own, leaving DH behind (he wouldn't enjoy a holiday like this anyway, too many people, not enough sitting down lol) and low and behold they were doing the 2 nights free offer and were quoted a price we could afford!!

I ummed and ahhed for all of 5 minutes, then thought blow it and booked :hyper:
4 nights, 5 days in January 2014 at the Cheyanne Hotel!

Since then my mum and her partner have booked to go at the same time so my worries of being abroad on my own with the girls are eased greatly.

Our Eurostar tickets are booked and our passport-less family now have passports. The children won't know we are going until Christmas day - planning to make a video to play on the tv for the big reveal! - so I have to keep everything hush hush .... which is killing me but I know it will be worth it!

We live in London so St. Pancreas is only a short train ride away so that should be straight forward, plus we have now 'upgraded' to half board so that takes some pressure about eating off.

All that is left to do now is look out for events so I can make a bit of a plan on what are must see and do's and when to book meals etc ....

I'm so excited! :goodvibes:goodvibes

ooh exciting!

I am planning a surprise trip too! omg its soo hard trying to keep quiet about it! haha

we don't go till Feb so will look forward to hearing all about your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter