publix??

libby87

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling with a baby and will need to purchase baby food once in the area. I've had good luck with Publix in the past. Are there any nearby?

There is a Publix off 535 about 10 minutes away. At the crossroads turn right for about 5 miles (I think) the Publix is on the right. It's on the corner of 535 and 129 (another I think that's the road that 535 leads into). It's behind a Burger King.
Also, there is another new grocery store closer to WDW called Winn Dixie. Make a left at Crossroads and it's about a mile on the right.
Hope this helps, Beth

We are using a town car service for our trip and was told that our grocery stop will be at Publix...so YES...there is one nearby. Go to www.publix.com They have addresses of their stores.

There is also a Walgreen's along 535 between the Crossroads shopping center and the intersection of 536. It's much closer than Publix. When we were in there about 1.5 yrs. ago, the prices seemed pretty good, at least comparable to what we pay at home.

Sharon

HUUUMMMMM! Which is best Publix or Winn Dixie?

DIRECTIONS ???? So if I am driving from DTD to Crossroads, it's about 5 minutes in a car, so when I'm at Crossroads (that's where to Goodings is right?) I just turn right for the Publix and left for Winn Dixie? Will I see them right away? THX S

<<I just turn right for the Publix and left for Winn Dixie?<< YES <<Will I see them right away?>> NO

Publix is about 5 miles down the road to the right, on the corner of 535 and 129. Behind a Burger King

Winn Dixie is on the right about 5 mintes away.

Both Winn Dixie and Publix are about the same with selections. Winn Dixie is nice because it's so close. Publix may be cheaper in prices and have more selections. The Super Walmart has better prices then the 2 but farther away and sometimes you can get in traffic getting to Walmart. Goodings is a real nice store but the prices are high. Good Luck, Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter