Pumpkins, Pirates & Poppins-A Magical Halloween Cruise W/PICS-COMPLETE!!!!!

Happy New Year Mel:thumbsup2 :3dglasses :cool2:
Happy New Year Babs

Just finished reading your report from start to finish. Great job :thumbsup2 I really enjoyed hearing about your cruise, sorry that you didn't get to Castaway Cay.

I was on the cruise right before you and had the pleasure of meeting Chris, Hazel and family. I totally agree with you, they are awesome people and I look forward to cruising with them again ::yes::

We were all trying to stow away in their cabin for the second cruise but unfortunately we got kicked off by security and had to go home :mad:

Thanks for sharing your trip with us. :goodvibes
Chris said he cruised with a great group before us. I hope we all get to cruise together again too!!!!
I think I saw your cutie pie on Underdog & Tartgirl's trippie.
Thanks for reading.......we really did have the BEST time.

Just checking in to say HOWDY!!! and we miss our Bert and Mary!!

I have been away from the boards but I'm back now and wanted to peek in and finish your trippie. You did an AWESOME job!!!

I loved your decorations, your home looks lovely and so cozy!!

Hope to see you around on the boards, if not KIT with a pm or two!!

:grouphug: Pam

Just checking in to say HOWDY!!! and we miss our Bert and Mary!!

I have been away from the boards but I'm back now and wanted to peek in and finish your trippie. You did an AWESOME job!!!

I loved your decorations, your home looks lovely and so cozy!!

Hope to see you around on the boards, if not KIT with a pm or two!!

:grouphug: Pam

Aww Pam........glad you came back & finished up. :grouphug:
I need to get working on my scrapbook from this trip.......where has the time gone.
See you around the boards.

Melanie
All I can say is WOW:thumbsup2 This is the best trip report I have ever read!! I just booked the Oct 31 2009 Western Cruise and I put into the search to find anything about Halloween and lo and behold your trip report shows up. I started reading it and couldn't stop until the end:love: You have given me so much info to help with planning I can't thank you enough And what can I say about the pictures AWESOME!!!:worship:

My DH and I have been on an Eastern before in April and we are DVC members and we decided to use up our 2008, 2009 and borrow some from 2010 to bring my entire family 11 of us on this trip and since Halloween is our favorite Holiday I booked it!! Thanks again for the best report ever.
So sorry you missed the Castaway Cay, this is so my favorite part of the cruise I sure hope it was a fluke about the weather and your trip and not the norm instead, my family have never done a Disney cruise so I have been bragging about the island how it is the best, but as every one says, you just can't go wrong on a cruise with Disney!!pirate:

Melanie
All I can say is WOW:thumbsup2 This is the best trip report I have ever read!! I just booked the Oct 31 2009 Western Cruise and I put into the search to find anything about Halloween and lo and behold your trip report shows up. I started reading it and couldn't stop until the end:love: You have given me so much info to help with planning I can't thank you enough And what can I say about the pictures AWESOME!!!:worship:

My DH and I have been on an Eastern before in April and we are DVC members and we decided to use up our 2008, 2009 and borrow some from 2010 to bring my entire family 11 of us on this trip and since Halloween is our favorite Holiday I booked it!! Thanks again for the best report ever.
So sorry you missed the Castaway Cay, this is so my favorite part of the cruise I sure hope it was a fluke about the weather and your trip and not the norm instead, my family have never done a Disney cruise so I have been bragging about the island how it is the best, but as every one says, you just can't go wrong on a cruise with Disney!!pirate:

I am so glad that you enjoyed my trip report. Halloween aboard the Magic was just the best!!!! Make sure to dress up as it really was alot of fun walking around in costume. I am sure I am in lots of people's pictures because we had complete strangers stopping us to take our picture.
Taking the whole family will be great.
Make sure that you find your cruise thread too & get to know people ahead of time. It was great fun meeting up with people that I had chatted with for months ahead.
I think it was probably a fluke with the weather & I will keep my fingers & toes crossed that this doesn't happen on your cruise. We were bummed to miss Castaway Cay but seeing the 2 ships side by side was really cool.
We are DVC members too & we are coming up your way for vacation in May to TopNotch at Stowe. :woohoo:

Hey Melanie:flower3: thanks for the tips!! My daughter and I have been brain storming about costumes for a group, she loves doing Halloween so I am sure she will come up with something cool.
Wow coming to VT in May that is Great:woohoo: Stowe is a beautiful town with lots to do, don't forget to take time to visit Ben & Jerry's a really nice tour. We don't live too far from Stowe we are in Montpelier the capital. VT is really a very rural state (will probably need to rent a car if traveling out of Stowe) but many interesting places to see. Hope you have fun!!

I know I"m ridiculously late but I'm subbing anyway so that I can keep track of this TR and come back to read!

Woo hoo! :banana:

P.S. I vote for you to put your links in your siggie so I can find them!

Wow, I didn't know anybody would actually follow that link.
This was a great trip & I hope you enjoy reading about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter