~ Puppy update -with pics ~

BONZO

<font color=660066>Has been known to go off topic!
Hi gang,

Just to give you an update on the current situation.

After a couple of weeks reading and researching we've found a puppy that we can now call our own - although no name yet!

We'd been in touch with the Kennel Club and Border Terrier Breeders Club to find out more information, suitability etc after we'd selected the breed as the one we wanted.

We trawled through the Kennel Club lists to find a puppy somewhere local and finally found a breeder in Surrey with two pups left.

The puppy is 6 weeks old (5 weeks old in the pic) and we collect and bring the little chap home in two weeks time. Just long enough to admire the garden and fix fences etc! - LOL

We spent about 2 hours at the breeders home getting to know more about the breed and met both parents of the puppy as well as all of the brothers and sisters - all of whom had a brilliant temperament which was high on our list of "must haves".

Will post more pics when available.

e01dd693.png

Puppy @ 6 weeks

bedb1ad6.jpg

And this is Alexandra holding the new pup(with the pup's Mum next to her on the sofa!)

7f57ce8a.jpg

This is Laura with the pup's dad and the pup's aunt (the breeders kept her from the last litter as they fell in love with her!):

...if the pics are too big - let me know and I'll re-size!

They are soooo sweet.Congratulations on your new addition :paw:
I take our dog,Willow,to obedience training on a Sunday morning and theres a dog just like that one called Hovis.
:earsgirl:

After much discussion the front running name is Rusty at the moment.

Awww I want one too! Hope you'll all be very happy together!

:paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter