Purchase Tickets at TDS over the phone? and telephone # please

the4moores

Mouseketeer
So I'm convinced prices are going up and was thinking of getting my tickets at TDS. We live in London and MIL lives near Pickering Town Centre. Does anyone have phone # and do you think I could make a purchase over the phone using credit card and then have MIL pick tickets up?

So I was looking up the phone # on Canada411 and it looks like there is not a Disney Store at Pickering. I guess it will have to be Fairview or Scarborough.

And look I'm now a "Dis Veteren" not that I feel like it. Maybe when I get back from my trip I will have all the answeres :) LOL

TDS does not accept phone orders for WDW passes. They are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. They cannot be held until you get there either. I'm not sure why this is, but I know it's true.

The only Disney Stores outside of Toronto are: Mississauga, Hamilton and 2 in Ottawa. The closest store to Pickering is Scarborough Town Centre. You best bet is to get someone to purchase your tickets at Scarborough and you can pay them back.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter