Purchasing tickets several months in advance

DYOBL0305

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to purchase tickets to both Universal parks for our July trip but their site is not giving me an option to purchase past March 2019. I could have sworn several weeks ago I was able to check on the price for tickets for July, but now I'm thinking I may have been mistaken? Does anyone know if anything's changed or if there's a different way to purchase ahead of time (ie, calling them directly)?

TIA

I think you just can't buy 1 day tickets.

The options for it are on their site....2-parks-1-day tickets, 1-park-1-day ticket.

I'm able to purchase for one day up until March 2019 but I could have sworn it wasn't like this a few months ago as I remember Disney was taking a while to show their prices when I checked (this was easily late Sept or early Oct) but they are showing their July prices already. Universal is not anymore, or maybe never were and I was thinking of something else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter