Q&C voucher in Epcot

we got a ton of food at tangerine cafe but it is definelty ethnic so check out the menu before you try it..personally i hate hummus and they gave us hummus, meat, tabouli ( i think, it was a tomatos- ish salad thing that was good) and husband picked another side of cold lentil stuff which was ok, not a big lentil fan, it was a little odd but kind of refreshing plus dessert plus bread and a drink....a ton of food we split, most of which was good but different

I was recently researching the vouchers, and many people thought you got the most for your money at Beaches N' Cream--good hamburgers and ice cream. It's at the Beach Club, which is right next to the International Gateway exit.

I lost 2 of the Q & C vouchers (fell out of my camera bag) at Epcot about 3 weeks ago! I hope whoever found them enjoyed a great meal! I really like using the vouchers at Beaches and Cream...we went there and just ordered ice cream and drinks (didn't use the vouchers). For the 4 of us the total was over $43 including tax...so if you are hungry, this is the place to use the vouchers. I have not ever used them anywhere else.

Definetly Beaches & Cream! We ate there twice last week. Example of the great value:

I ordered:

Milkshake as my beverage $4.99
Double cheeseburger w/ onion rings (the best onion rings I've ever had!) $8.99
Mudslide sundae $7.99

My husband and I shared all this and we were still stuffed!

This would have been over $25 w/ tip and it only cost us $11.50.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter