• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

QS Dinner at Animal Kingdom

Well...What do you like?

Arguably, my favorite Quick Service restaurant in Animal Kingdom right now is Satu'li Canteen in Pandora. Some of the best quick service food I have ever had at Walt Disney World. That would be my recommendation.

Last edited:
I second Satu'li but it is going to depend on if you like what they serve. I recommend checking out the menus.

Agree with PPs about Satu'li. So delicious.

If you're on the dining plan, Flametree BBQ has some really huge meals that are very filling and they are pretty tasty.

We haven't visited since avatar land opened so can't comment on their dining (10 weeks and counting though), but we have always had Yak & Yeti local cafe and haven't had any problems. I order two sides - chicken fried rice and two spring rolls, and always enjoy it. Recently they added burger and hot dog to the menu so something for everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter