Quebec City

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
My DH and I are thinking of going to Quebec City for a long weekend. We’ve never been, but have heard it’s beautiful in the winter.
We are thinking of staying at Chateau Frontenac.
We would like to see the ice hotel.
If you’ve been, please share your thoughts.
Where did you stay?
What restaurants did you like?
What things/places should we definitely try to do/see?
Thanks!

It is wonderfull at all times of the year,,,but winter is special.
There is a special old toboggan ride just outside the hotel,,check it out.
The other thing to do, if your this type, is take a walking tour of the city. Google walking tours,,,they are done by locals and give you some insight on the town. They work off tips and are usually smaller groups. We have done here and Montreal.
I have stayed at both inside the walls and outside,,both are great,,but the cost is def more inside.
Have a great time.

Chateau Frontenac

Attachments

• 5689DAF5-73A0-402C-A020-F08DC89D4F85.jpeg
    5689DAF5-73A0-402C-A020-F08DC89D4F85.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 069A2314-8E1D-4745-AE6E-C21B971A2F5F.jpeg
    069A2314-8E1D-4745-AE6E-C21B971A2F5F.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2
It is wonderfull at all times of the year,,,but winter is special.
There is a special old toboggan ride just outside the hotel,,check it out.
The other thing to do, if your this type, is take a walking tour of the city. Google walking tours,,,they are done by locals and give you some insight on the town. They work off tips and are usually smaller groups. We have done here and Montreal.
I have stayed at both inside the walls and outside,,both are great,,but the cost is def more inside.
Have a great time.

We did the toboggan today and loved it!
Thank you for the suggestion!

I'm sorry I'm just seeing this. I hope you had a wonderful time! We stayed at Chateau Frontenac a year or so ago in the Fall and it was gorgeous. My kids still talk about that hotel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter