Quest Answers *Spoiler* All in white out

maliboomer said:
This should be either pinned or put into Mal's awesome players guide. Very helpful, thanks so much Nanoer. And when the chicken did you get unbanned?
It is in the guide under games ;)

cat_herder said:
what location did you think the galleon was in?
the correct answer is "discovery island", when you show up a window should pop up and say congradulation on completing the first task.

I did go to discovery island, but nothing popped up. Maybe it was a bug or something. I dunno. lol. I haven't played vmk at all today so hopefully it will work for me. Thanks so much for answering my question!

Spongeblair said:
Hi cat i think nanoer got the answers from a different forum or just collected wat everyone was saying

uh... sure... let's go with that for now :teeth:

In the step (white)Buy something in Small World Imports-I bought Lumiere and then it never asked me to find the treasure in grotto or whatever that step was. I only bought something once.
Don't know if that happens for everyone, but it worked for me.

punkskateboarder said:
its not showing up

:confused3

Hi,

I am not sure what you mean, but if you are looking for the answers - they are posted so that ppl who do not want to see them, won't. It is called posting in "white out." If you highlight it, it will show up.

Welcome to the DIS!

Here is the clue: At the next location the skies are starry. Find the vechile that is one safari.

I have been trying to figure this out for about a half an hour and have tried every room. What gives?!?!?!

More steps in Autopia: in white:

11 - 15 you are finding atoms in the monorail station in tomorrowland. They are all in the same station. Wait until station is mostly empty

16: Count the monorail stations (5)
17: Go to Walt and Mickey (in Main Street)
18: Go to explorers tent
19 - 21: Find different gems in explores tent area (again less people = better)

KilledByJess said:
:rotfl: :hourglass I don`t Get What You Have To Buy Any Help ? :hourglass
The Time Is Ticking

what quest are you on? cause if it says to buy something from, hang on, i think the fantasy land shop you just have to buy anything. other than that, i have no idea :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter