question about 180 day ADRs with long term stay

tramps’lady

Mouseketeer
i booked the month of september at the Fort, from the 1st to the 30th.
the 180 days for ADRs opened two days ago but i am only seeing one day at a time instead of the 180 plus 10
does having such a long term stay change things? i figured i would ask here because the Fort would have more long term reservations than the regular resorts. what has been anyone's experience with this. TIA

while i'm at it, what has been people's experience with fastpass bookings? thanks

UPDATE; it finally let me in, can reserve until the 12th. i'm hoping it will advance each day.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear the +10 window opened up for you, tramps'lady. That's the way it's supposed to work as I understand it.

I don't know the answer if the window will "walk" forward for you day by day so I'm interested on what you report back. Never in all my stays have I been there longer than a week so I'll learn something new based on your updates.

ADR's work arrival+10 but I think FP are day by day at the 60-day mark. Although, honestly, do you think that you would keep those or end up changing them anyway? What you plan to do now on day 27, for example, 2 months in advance is probably going to change between then and day 27. I think after the first week, my planning window would be "the night before."

Oh well. :confused3

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Hi tramps'lady! I am a little over 2 weeks away from a 29 nights stay at the Fort and went through this just recently. I was able to book fastpass for the first 14 days of the trip once I reached the 60 days from check in. After that I had to pay attention to my plans because as each day passed one more day would open up as available to book more Fastpass.
Basically the same goes for ADR's. I can't remember now how many days were available at the 180 day mark but I initially made reservations for as far as I was allowed. After that I could make reservations for one more day of my stay as each day passed. I made notes on my wall calendar showing when I would be able to make another reservation. Enjoy your planning and especially that nice long stay!

I'm glad to hear the +10 window opened up for you, tramps'lady. That's the way it's supposed to work as I understand it.

I don't know the answer if the window will "walk" forward for you day by day so I'm interested on what you report back. Never in all my stays have I been there longer than a week so I'll learn something new based on your updates.

ADR's work arrival+10 but I think FP are day by day at the 60-day mark. Although, honestly, do you think that you would keep those or end up changing them anyway? What you plan to do now on day 27, for example, 2 months in advance is probably going to change between then and day 27. I think after the first week, my planning window would be "the night before."

Oh well. :confused3

Bama Ed
yes, ADR's are advancing one day at a time, was finally able to get BOG at 8 am.
as far as fastpasses go, we've done most of the big rides several times except Galaxy's Edge and MMRR which we will do next week and June. We go a lot so most of the time we just wing it, anyway. Do the same for ADR's but i did want fireworks at California Grill, at least once. We usually stay 8 to 10 days so this will be quite different. looking forward to it.

Hi tramps'lady! I am a little over 2 weeks away from a 29 nights stay at the Fort and went through this just recently. I was able to book fastpass for the first 14 days of the trip once I reached the 60 days from check in. After that I had to pay attention to my plans because as each day passed one more day would open up as available to book more Fastpass.
Basically the same goes for ADR's. I can't remember now how many days were available at the 180 day mark but I initially made reservations for as far as I was allowed. After that I could make reservations for one more day of my stay as each day passed. I made notes on my wall calendar showing when I would be able to make another reservation. Enjoy your planning and especially that nice long stay!
thanks. i think i'm going to be planned out by 60 ahead. it was nerve wracking making my fastpasses for our June trip which is only 10 days. i recently told a friend, I want to win the lottery and hire a VIP tour guide to just plan me a day so i could set back and enjoy without being "in charge' 😁😁😁 last count i had like 19 days of fastpasses and ADR's between 3 trips. we live locally but stay on property so we can go, go, go and not have to drive back.

we are going to just miss you. we go next week and then the end of April. have a great trip

Cool beans. Have a great series of stays. Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter