question about add-on with MB within 6 months

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
Can anyone confirm this? I kind of remember someone stating a while ago that you cannot use magical beginnings if you are within 6 months of your use year. Is this true? We are trying to do a HH add-on, but we have a March use year. If our guide does not get our paperwork to us by August 31, does this mean that we are unable to use MB? I know we will not be using HH points between now and March 1, so if this is the case, we probably won't do the add-on at all. I really don't feel like purchasing the points then having to sell them either.:confused:

I don't know if I can help, but I just added on points last week with a Feb use year and was offered MB, I turned it down, but it was offered to me.

Our use year is Oct. We cruised last Oct. and added on while on the cruise and was offered MB. Hopefully when we cruise again Oct. 2002 my DH will add on again! Can one EVER have enough points (especially with 4 kids!)?

I think you would just have to request the points by August 31 (and put down a deposit?), you don't have to actually sign the papers by that date. That's how it works with original points, not positive about add-ons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter