Question about AM partners

bgula

DIS Veteran
I have an offer for 100 AM's if I get 1 AM at any AM's partner. Figured, OK, I can do Shell. Followed the link for partners, but Shell by itself does not show up as a partner. There's Shell Aviation, Bulk Fuel, Mobility & Residential. Is plain old Shell not considered a partner? If it is, do I just need to spend $20 on gas to get 1 AM and therefore complete my offer?

I have an offer for 100 AM's if I get 1 AM at any AM's partner. Figured, OK, I can do Shell. Followed the link for partners, but Shell by itself does not show up as a partner. There's Shell Aviation, Bulk Fuel, Mobility & Residential. Is plain old Shell not considered a partner? If it is, do I just need to spend $20 on gas to get 1 AM and therefore complete my offer?
Yes, if you are able to use your card and then the airmile posts to your account you've completed the offer.
Shell is an odd bird when it comes to tracking down if they are or aren't a partner due to the sale of the stations out east.
If a mile posts then the location was a partner- great offer BTW and if you don't want to spend $20 on gas, go into the store and buy any of the products that have offers, just look for the signs in the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter