Question about an archive podcast - cruise info

robind

DIS Veteran
Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me out. I just started listening to the pod cast about a month or so ago, although I've been on the boards for several years (guess I'm a little slow).

One of the shows I listened to - one of the podcasters had recently been on a Disney cruise and mentioned purchasing a piece of art by Salvador Dali durning the art auction. He also mentioned there was a disney connection to the piece;however, I can't find the right podcast where it was mentioned and don't remember the connect. Dali is a favorite of mine and I'd love to find out more.

Does anyone remember this? Also, I've been on several cruises (non-Disney) and the auction has always been run by Park West - does Disney also use Park West?

Thanks

There is an index for the podcast on a sticky at the top of the first page of the podcast board. I looked and there are several Disney Cruise references but they are not specific. I do remember Corey mentioning the connection but I don't remember the details. Give those a try.

Good Luck,

Kim

Looking at the index, Julie did her Store Tour on DCL on 10/2/2007, so that might have been right when they got back and might be the right episode.

Thanks to everyone for the quick responses. I'm really enjoying all the podcasts. The article was very good, I'd love to see some of the pieces. I usually end up spending more than I planned at the art auctions - usually because of all the 'free' stuff I get. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter