Question about DDP

newman7501

Mouseketeer
Read a lot of info but still confused :confused3 Is it everyone on the same reservation or everyone in the same room that has to be on the DDP. My mom made the ressie for her and my dad(one room), me, my DH, DS,DD(one room) and my sister and her husband(one room). My mom is the lead person on the ressie but the rooms are all listed different names. Mom and Dad and my family want to do DDP but sis and bro in law don't, is this gonna be a problem?

Thanks

How many reservation numbers do you have? That'll be the determining factor.

bicker said:
How many reservation numbers do you have? That'll be the determining factor.

I'm not so sure, Bicker. I am paying for our room and my mother's (and her cheap boyfriend). Even though it is under one reservation number, I was informed that each room will have seperate dining plan cards and pools.

I suggest you call back and ask again, because it is extremely unlikely that one reservation will have separate dining plan POOLS. Cards, yes, pools no.

I believe we only have one reservation number, but I'm not sure as it was my mom who made the ressie. Anyway she said she was calling her travel agent this week and I just looked in the Walt Disney Travel Company, Happiest Celebration on Earth brochure and it says, "Everyone in the room must be on the same package and ticket options." I hope this is true or my sister and her husband won't be to happy having to get the DDP. Well, I will post info when I know something concrete.

bicker said:
I suggest you call back and ask again, because it is extremely unlikely that one reservation will have separate dining plan POOLS. Cards, yes, pools no.

Bicker, I just called back and they told me that each room has a seperate pool. I wish it was otherwise, but that's twice I've been told that. Also, every board member who has posted on this subject who had two rooms have said the same thing. I agree that it doesn't make sense if one person is paying for both rooms. Perhaps this will change by the time we get down there at the end of next month.

Very interesting -- well, very strange at least. Thanks for the update.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter