Question about Entertainment Books

mar3990

<font color=FF99FF>Loves Disney World and softball
I purchase the book every year and was so disapointed this year not to find any hotels for several areas that we like to visit. I went to entertainment.com and they were listed on the web site. Can anyone with a card get those discounts? Why aren't they listed in my book like before?

Since you only have to show the Entertainment card and not a coupon at check-in - any hotel listed on the Entertainment site should be available to any Entertainment member. The web site has the most accurate list of hotels, as new ones join the program and others drop out.

Thanks for the reply. I just could not figure out why hardly any hotels were listed in my book. I will have to tell my neighbors who don't have the internet. My daughter sold 8 books and we want them back as customers next year!

if you've 'registered' your card, their website offers 20% off Disney Club membership and you are able to take advantage of some other, printable, coupons for the Orlando area (no WDW) that may be useful. Check "Frequent Values", and "Online Offers".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter