Question about getting quotes for Disney Vacation packages online

EsmeraldaX

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I am considering a short trip to DisneyWorld over Halloween 2005 because I hear that they will be turning the HM into the Nightmare Before Xmas for that time. When I went to see what a 4 night stay would be on Disney.go.com , I couldn't put Oct 2005 in as an arrival date. Is it just too early to book something that far off in advance?

Thanks!
Sheri

I'm not sure how far in advance you can book by phone, but I do know that the 2004 rates were not available on line until summer 2003. If you're interested in booking for 2005, I would call WDW and try to get a quote. If they can't give you one, they can at least give you an idea when 2005 rates will be available. (Although I'll bet they can give you one now)

CRO will give you a quote for October of 2005, but it will be the 2004 rates. If you were to book, you would only be guaranteed a reservation. The rates would be available in late 2004.

That's how it works with rooms at the resorts. I'm not sure if packages work the same since they change the package names every year.

Actually, I think it's a year in advance and no more. I tried to book ours 13 months in advance and couldn't .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter