Question about how much to save/bring...

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
My fiance and myself are going next August/September to WDW for our honeymoon (this is something like the umpteenth time I have told everyone :) , I must be excited!!) I was wondering if anybody could give me an idea of how much they would save and expect to spend for 1 week in the world and one week outside the world. Last time we went, I didn't bring enough and I have started saving, but am hoping to save enough. We will be doing Universal and Sea World too. How much in Canadian Dollars should I be expecting to save?

Thank you,

Joline :rolleyes:

Our last family vacation in December - 8 days at DxL, one week on the coast in a condo, tickets for everywhere, lots of meals out while in Orlando, lots of meals "in", in condo, plus a bit of shopping - cost us $7,000 Cndn plus.

Buy some things now. For example right now you can buy a 3 day day Universal ticket for $104 Cdn, that never expires. If you wait and buy a 1 day ticket at the gate it will cost you $77 Cdn. Then figure out how many days you plan on spending at Disney and buy the appropriate ticket. The more you pay for here, the less you have to worry about down there. I would budget at least $125.- $150/ per day for food and souvineers for the 2 of you.

95- offsite
97- Nikki bird
98- Holiday Inn M.E.
99- Days suites
00-ASM and HIFS
00- DL and MOWC
01- Animal kingdom lodge and HIFS

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I got married two years ago and we also had our honeymoon in WDW! It was magical! If you have a little spare time everyday and have a good internet connection, you may want to consider starting some reward programs. These are programs where you visit websites and such and earn points. Once you earn enough points, you can cash out and order gift certificates to spend in Disney (or here in Canada for that matter). Go to the rewards board here for more information or email me at cjgrant@sprint.ca. Just be careful you pick a program that accepts Canadians! :D

Well lets see we did a 13 day honeymoon on Disney property in 98 we spent 3 days at All Star Sports 5 days at coronado springs and 5 days at Dixie landings. Our room expense alone was about 3000 dollars plus our passes and meals all said and done we spent probably close to 9000 dollars with passes flights meals shopping and rooms. I have to say it was well worth it and I would do it again in a second. Remember this was also for just 2 people.
Darren & Lisa
PS. we were also there over presidents week and it was one of the busiest times I have ever seen while there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter