Question about making wraps

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
Do any of you make wraps instead of sandwiches? Or maybe someone has worked in a restaurant that serves wraps?

I often think I'd like to make wraps when I have tortillas in the house - just for something different. However, I can never get them to roll up right - especially if there's more in them than spreading with mayo or butter! ;)

Pizzeria Uno makes an awesome buffalo turkey wrap that is LOADED with stuff. I couldn't begin to get that much in one.

Does anyone have any tips???

TIA

d

What I find helps the most is to bring the tortillas to room temperature before you make your wrap, if you keep them in the fridge. Cold tortillas rip and drip stuff.

The placement of the filling also matters. It's good to spread some stuff, but the stuffings need to be thickest down the center.

To roll them up, fold about the bottom 2" up and then roll. It creates a pretty good tuck that stuff doesn't fall out of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter