• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about Memory Maker/Photo Pass

hmhs

Mouseketeer
Hello,
I wasn't sure where to post this question, but I purchased Memory Maker with my Photo Pass for our past trip. I've downloaded all my photos and now would like to edit them. In the past, the Disney website had clipart you could add to photos... like the year, characters, borders, etc. They added some of that for me during the trip which is great, but I wanted to add some of my own and couldn't find that option included anywhere.... is that not available anymore? If so, please let me know where!

Thanks!!

When I worked within memory maker those options to edit using their clip art came before you downloaded the images.

Did you do it from your computer or the app? I've tried both and can't seem to find it! I'd like to go back and edit the ones I'm interested in and re-download them with them the artwork.
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter