Question about posts.

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
What is the deal with the posts,can I have some please.The gardener was just saying the other day how the fence around the manor house could do with replacing so if anyone has any spare posts please let me know and i will take them off your hands.
Oh hold on.........ACHOOOOO...............sorry I just sneezed sorry that was a bit rude.
While I am here could you also give me some advice about the new DVD player I had delivered,how do I fix it on to my television?thank you

It would be ridiculous to import posts from the states. I'm sure your European posts are far superior to our plain old American ones.

As far as the DVD player, I wish I could help you. We paid the company to do all of that messy installation stuff when we had our new 20 seat home theatre installed last year. You might try posting (there are those funny posts again) your question on the CB. The folks over there are very helpful. :D

.....You might try posting (there are those funny posts again) your question on the CB. The folks over there are very helpful.

Gee thanks Lisa.... :rolleyes:

smiley31.gif

Veronica Darling:
If you're still having problems with the DVD player, I will gladly come and set it up for you. I can also tutor you in it's use. If you e-mail me, I can give you my information as to where to send the first class plane ticket.

Victoria Darling

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter