• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about reservations for Cinderella's Royal Table?

Chrisbeary

Mouseketeer
If you are on the dining plan and make a reservation for CRT, do they charge or put a hold on your credit card for the price of the meal? Thanks!

If you have the dining plan, they take your credit card, but don't charge it. It's just a guarantee. However, you need to associate your reservation # with the ADR.

I did mine this morning and she said the only reason they would charge it would be for a no show or a cancellation less then 24 hours in advance.

Thanks for the replies. We'll find out tomorrow if we will be able to go for my daughter's 6th birthday and if we do, I want to make reservations for us to have dinner there on her birthday.

I made ADR's today for the Castle and the cast member said that my card would be charged today for the full amount (minus tip).

Maybe it is different if because I am staying offsite?

I'm staying onsite with the DDP and wasn't charged anything extra for my ADR. I paid my vacation in full and that's the only charge that I received.

I made ADR's today for the Castle and the cast member said that my card would be charged today for the full amount (minus tip).

Maybe it is different if because I am staying offsite?

Yes, your card will get charged for the full payment unless you have the dining plan. Since you aren't staying onsite, you don't have the dining plan. Someone staying onsite with the dining plan will only have to give a cc as a guarantee and nothing will be charged to it unless they don't show up. If you are staying onsite but don't buy the dining plan, you have to pay up front as well.

To the OP...I posted about this last week. I was making my ADR's online and was linking my reservation (which has the DDP on it). When I booked CRT, they did charge my card. I called and they fixed it, they said it was a fluke. Just be sure to check...it should not be charged if you have your reservation attached if you have the DDP.

In the past, I made reservations for CRT online and there was only a $1 hold on my cc...so it appears it really was a fluke this time..just double check.

We made our reservations today for the resort and CRT. I am so excited to take my daughter there for dinner on her birthday!:cool1:

I booked our reservations for CRT back in Nov and paid for them. In January we added on the DDP to our trip reservation and have since paid that off. How do I get my money back from when I first booked CRT?

If you have the dining plan, they take your credit card, but don't charge it. It's just a guarantee. However, you need to associate your reservation # with the ADR.

I just got one, amazingly, and did associate my reservation with it before the search. It looks like they did charge it today. It had my cc# and amount for "today".

Total Payment of $143.12 made on 3/26/2010
Credit Card **** $143.12

I forgot how the $ broke down. Anyone know? 2 adults, 1 child (5)

8:30 pm - will we be able to see the fireworks somehow? (9pm)

Is Cindy there then? The Unofficial Guide info sounds like fairy godmother and mice only

Also, to they do the picture package for 3 people? The resv conf looks like it's 4 people.
Guests at Cinderella's Royal Table receive one professional Imaging Package per group of 4 paying Guests,

thanks!

ETA: maybe they charged b/c i have too many ADR'S on my dining plan? I don't know how many are associated right now. I did some w/ and some w/o associating

is tax included?

I just got one, amazingly, and did associate my reservation with it before the search. It looks like they did charge it today. It had my cc# and amount for "today".

Total Payment of $143.12 made on 3/26/2010
Credit Card **** $143.12

I forgot how the $ broke down. Anyone know? 2 adults, 1 child (5)

8:30 pm - will we be able to see the fireworks somehow? (9pm)

Is Cindy there then? The Unofficial Guide info sounds like fairy godmother and mice only

Also, to they do the picture package for 3 people? The resv conf looks like it's 4 people.

thanks!

ETA: maybe they charged b/c i have too many ADR'S on my dining plan? I don't know how many are associated right now. I did some w/ and some w/o associating

is tax included?

I just called wdw-dine. Somehow it didn't stay linked to my vacation reservation. He said it should have and I shouldn't have been charged. He make a new resv - guaranteed hold on my DDP, and credited my credit card. I got a new conf #. He also checked my trip dates and that was the only one available.

He said after Feb something 2010, the princesses are at breakfast, lunch AND dinner.

Pictures are still for parties under 4 people

celebration real dates don't have to be at the same time to be celebrated there. He let us do dd's bday which would be several months before

they also give out princess wands or prince swords.

tax and gratuity is included, even on the DDP.

($33.60 for age 9 and under, $54.76 for 10 and up if not on DDP - tax and gratuity included)

ETA: he said we can ask for a window seat to see the fireworks, but they're not a direct view (forgot the words)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter