Question about Restaurantosaurus...

SpecialKay

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are planning our 1st anniversary trip to WDW in Feb and want to try out Restaurantosaurus possibly. We did Crystal Palace (which we are doing again) and Garden Grille (which unfortunately will be closed I hear) last year and had a great time. Will Restaurantosaurus meet our expectations? How's the food?

Also, in case you might know...I'm throwing around the idea of ordering a specialty cake for our anniversary brought out at the Crystal Palace the first day of our vacation....has anyone done this and what were experiences?

Thanks for your help!!!

Kay :earboy2:

I personally think the Donald breakfast is a letdown after doing Crystal Palace. The atmosphere and food aren't even close to being as good. If you want something new, try Chef Mickey's or O'hana's. You might even want to do a lunch or dinner at the Castle for your anniversary.

We really liked Donals better than CP or CM. IT seems to be hit or miss, but we hit and found the food, service and characters to be wonderful. If you do donald's for a character meal, i think I would look for a quiter, more intiment place for your special meal.

Jordans' mom

We like both Donalds and Crystal Palace. It all depends on which characters or theme we want to enjoy on our visit. We enjoy the food at both.

My DS (11) loves dinosaurs, in fact the 1st ride we hit and was first in line to was Dinosaur. So that part of it could not have been any better for him. I thought the character interaction was also quite good as they all spent time with him and hammed it up for the photos.

We found this particular character breakfast very loud. We were in the section with the metal chairs and that may have made a large part of the noise. We have also gone to CM and thought it was noisy, Donald's was definitely higher on the noise scale.

If you are really into dinosaurs or want to especially meet Donald then give this one a try. We found the found pretty good and the atmosphere even better. It was also nice that we had an early PS and was clear back into the park when it opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter