Question about the princesses at Storybook Princess Breakfast

wdwfan

My heart belongs to Disney!
I know that the princesses are on rotating schedule, but when you were there, did you see Snow White? She is my daughter's favorite princess, and she would love to see her. I want to try the Storybook breakfast this time because we haven't done it before, but I was thinking that I may have to book Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast just to ensure seeing Snow White. What's the likelyhood of seeing Snow White at Storybook breakfast?
Thanks for your help!!
:D

We went to the PSB when it first opened and Snow White was there. I know it wasn't a recent visit, but hopefully someone will come along and share their current experince. You may also want to try the Germany pavillion in EPCOT. She sometimes makes an appearance there.

Have a great trip.

On all three of our visits to PSB, Snow White has been there. We really like this breakfast. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

We were there about six weeks ago and saw her.

Anne

Thank you for your replies! :D I now feel pretty confident that we'll see her at the breakfast. I'm really anxious to try this one out and add something new to our Disney experience. Thanks again, everyone!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter