Question about water bottles in the parks

OBother

Earning My Ears
I have been to so many websites and have read so much infomation that my brain has begun to overload.

It seems that somewhere I read that the only water bottles allowed in the parks or on the rides are clear bottles. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I have waist packs that include plastic water bottles and security straps for both of my DS's, but the bottles themselves are not clear. Will I need to replace these? I'm not sure that the security straps will work with other bottle types. I know I can use the lanyard type bottle strap, but I thought it would be more comfortable carrying the weight of a heavy water bottle on your hips rather than around your neck.

When I was there, in early Feb.('03), dh, ds, and I all used our Britta water bottles, with no problem. They are not clear, they are white. We used the lanyards and went on all the rides, never had any problems. Hope this helps.

You can use other water bottles besides clear. I believe the only restriction is no glass.

my daughters was hot pink and blue... i really dont think they care as long as it is plastic...also the lanyards do work great....we just all take turns carrying it! good luck!

Exactly what everyone else here has said....doesn't matter about the color...just make sure they are plastic...(no glass permitted)...

I have never heard of a restriction on the types of water bottles you could carry in. I have seen people in the parks with water bottles that were not clear.

Hope that helps.

As far as i know, any colored bottles are allowed as long as they are plastic (or similar), and not glass.

carene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter