Question About WCC Dinner Skillet

MIDisFan

DIS Veteran
We will have a group of 10 people dining at WCC on the DDP during the free dining promo. My question, I don't think everyone in our party wants the skillet, so can they order from the menu or does everyone have to eat from the skillet? Sorry if this has been covered in another thread. This will be our first visit to WCC and our first time with DDP so I'm trying to gather as much info as possible.

We were 4 adults and 2 children, and only 2 adults got the skillet. No problem.

Just don't try to "share" a little bit of the skillet with someone who didn't purchase it! It's the kind of place where they love to make a spectacle of folks doing that, as part of the show. Very entertaining for everyone else -- not so much for the poor folks caught doing it!

bicker said:
We were 4 adults and 2 children, and only 2 adults got the skillet. No problem.

Just don't try to "share" a little bit of the skillet with someone who didn't purchase it! It's the kind of place where they love to make a spectacle of folks doing that, as part of the show. Very entertaining for everyone else -- not so much for the poor folks caught doing it!

Thank you Bicker. Since we have a big group, hopefully they will split us into 2 tables so I can let the other table know it's O.K. to share the skillet with anyone at the table who didn't order a skillet. :rotfl2:

If you share and the servers see they will single you out. They wont charge you for it though :goodvibes I fancy ordering the strip steak as I dont each much pork, whilst the rest of the family do. They dont eat cornbread or many beans though so I mught ave to sneak theirs or else order skillet for me and give them my share of pulled pork. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter