Question for Club Wyndham Owners

twoolle

DIS Veteran
My in laws are Club Wyndham owners (points). We have used their points before with no issue, using one of their guest stay credits. I believe they have 2 free guest stay credits per year. My question is...we are wanting to do 4 nights at Wyndham Bonnet Creek in late March and then 3 nights at a Wyndham in south Florida near Spring Training (Roger Dean Stadium). Club Wyndham Palm-Aire. They have enough points to cover our 2 stays. However, it's complicated because we do not know for sure our dates because we are waiting on basketball schedules for our kids to come out which may not be until mid December. Once those come out we may need to adjust things by a day or 2. That being said, should we go ahead and book our preferred, best case scenario dates now and if needed, change them later? Will that affect the guest stay credits? From what I can tell they have a 15 day cancellation policy so we could make changes well in advance of that. Just want to make sure the cancellation will add back the guest credit, seeing as how we will be using both of their guest credits on this planned trip. Plus, we don't even know what will happen with Spring Training and if it will be open to fans so that part of the trip might get changed as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter