Question for those just back..........

TLHB70

DIS Veteran
I was not sure which board I should post this on. Forgive me if I am on the wrong board.
I wanted to ask........
Did anyone that just returned use mosquito repellent? I have never used it before on any of my trips. Honestly, I never felt the need to. However, with this West Nile Virus outbreak I am wondering if I should consider it. I know that my two daughters (ages 4 and 7) will not be happy about having to take the time and trouble for me to put it on. But, I want to do what is best. What do you think? Has anyone else wondered the same thing?:confused:

On our last trip I took a combination sunscreen/ insect repellent. We did not really need it but I had it just the same. They will need sunscreen anyway and this would eliminate the need for two products.

Jordan's mom

We did not use insect repellant at the parks - but we did need it for afternoons and evenings at Fort Wilderness. We did have to use the sunscreen everyday - it was very hot!

We also did not use insect repellant at the parks but needed lots of it at Fort Wilderness in the evenings. My daughters' feet and hands were covered with little bites.

We just returned OCtober 8 of this year. We bought a bottle of insect repelent, and it wasn't even opened. We stayed off site, but went to the campfire at Fort Wilderness one night and not one of the 6 of us got one bug bite.
Twinz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter