• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question: Help me out!

KittieKat

Boy mom/twin mom
Hey Guys. My family and I are looking to go to Universal Studios this Christmas..December 28, 2002-January 4, 2003. The problem is we can't find any resort that has availabilty during those dates. Do you have any suggestions as where we can find a hotel to stay at, should we contact a travel agent? Any help would be wonderful!

I checked your dates at HotelKingdom.com and found several places that had rooms available.You didn't say if you needed on-site or off,or what price you wanted to pay but HRH had rooms ( although a bit pricey) and there were several off-site hotels with good rates.You could also try travelocity.com and expedia.com for more rates on those dates.Hope this helps! :)

If you are trying to stay on Universal property, call them direct. I spoke with a service rep manager last week for Royal Pacific, and they had a lot of rooms avalible for that time (we will be there then as well). I think when you speak to reservations they make it sound like you are lucky to get a room, because when I first called it was two weeks before I actually booked, and at that time they said everything was almost filled. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter