Question on Concierge Reservation

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
We had originally booked a standard GV room at the Polynesian for our Nov. trip but about a week later I called to upgrade this reservation to a GV Concierge room at the same resort. I just received my modified reservation in the mail and it does not say concierge anywhere on the reservation.

Does your confirmation usually state concierge? The modified reservation is exactly the same as the original except for the price. Should I call an verify that we are staying concierge? Please help a newbie, we have never stayed at this level before.

Also, the only request noted on the reservation is non-smoking even though I requested a ground floor room.

I would call and double check. On my reservation for the AKL it does say concierge. I'm sure they will send you another reservation with concierge on it.

We stayed at Poly concierge last year (and loved it!) and our confirmation made no mention of concierge. Like you, I was worried but several other posters mentioned that their Poly concierge didn't list concierge. I just called CRO to verify and she said we were indeed concierge. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter