• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question on Tiffany town car and

cheeringmom

<font color=teal>Out of the mouth of babes<br><fon
the $45 one way from Orlando to one of the disney hotels. I'm assuming it is per person? And do you know if they charge for 2 yr olds? Thanks Pam

The price is not per person. It will cover 4-5 people in the towncar.

We used Tiffany Towncar, and our driver was Darcy. He had such a wonderful personality, and made us laugh. He was waiting for us exactly on time at the airport, and very professional. A "short" stop at the grocery store was included, but my mom turned the short stop into a 45 minute ordeal.. I thought for sure we would get charged for the extra time, but Darcy said no problem. I cannot stress enough how impressed we were with this company's performance. I highly recommend Tiffany Towncar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter