Question RE DVC Annual Pass Use

Tollerwalker

canadiandisneymom.blogspo t.com
We are buying annual passes when we go to SSR for our first trip home in April FINALLY!! (We bought in Dec 2005).

We are planning to go again in March/April 08 as well. If we cannot go and a relative goes for us, will they be able to use our APs for park Admission?

Thanks!

Jess

We are buying annual passes when we go to SSR for our first trip home in April FINALLY!! (We bought in Dec 2005).

We are planning to go again in March/April 08 as well. If we cannot go and a relative goes for us, will they be able to use our APs for park Admission?

Thanks!

Jess

No.

Thanks. How do the passes work? I know I am mailed a certificate and then present it with my ID at the ticket window to get my AP. Do I do the same when I go the second time? Sorry just a bit confused...

Thanks. How do the passes work? I know I am mailed a certificate and then present it with my ID at the ticket window to get my AP. Do I do the same when I go the second time? Sorry just a bit confused...
Keep the AP ticket for all visits for the year.

The first time you go thru the gates, you will place your finger into a reader. This will profile your finger and assign it to that ticket. (That's why someone else can never use your ticket)

When you go the 2nd time, just use your ticket again at the gate.

That AP ticket will be good for 366 days. (367 days during leap years.)

Be sure you don't lose it.

You will be mailed a voucher (bright green plastic card the same size as a room key card). You exchange that for the actual AP. You must have a picture ID and your DVC membership card with you when you do this. Your AP is valid for one year. You do not need to do anything special on your second stay at WDW -- your AP will continue to allow you into the parks for one year from the day you exchange the voucher for the AP. I always carry a photo ID with me when I go to the parks because if for some reason there is a problem with the AP, you will need a photo ID to get into the park. For example, if the magnetic stripe on the AP is no longer readable or if your finger scan doesn't seem to match the data stored in Disney's system the first time you used the AP, then the CM at the entrance may ask to see a photo ID to let you into the park.

Strangely enough, the voucher you receive in the mail is hard plastic but the actual AP is made of paper! I always keep mine in the little paper folder they give you so that I can try to keep the AP from getting damaged. Also, it's a good idea to write down the numbers off the back of the AP once you get it so that if you ever lose your AP, it will be easy to get it replaced.

I believe you need a photo id that has the same address on it that matches the address that DVC has for you.

Also, it's a good idea to write down the numbers off the back of the AP once you get it so that if you ever lose your AP, it will be easy to get it replaced.

That's not necessary. APs have the owner's name printed on them and that name is in the Disney computer system. Present a photo ID a Guest Relations and they can reprint an AP in a few seconds.

Also everytime you enter the park, you will be either asked to do the fingerscan or show your ID.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter