question re entertainment book?

cindermom

Mouseketeer
I ordered an entertainment book online for $5 after reading about it on these message boards (thank you) and after calling for several days, finally was able to get a room in June for entertainment rate of $109 at RPH (all out of standard rooms), which is still an excellent price, but I ordered the book on May 8th and it still hasn't arrived and I am getting a little nervous, can anyone else tell me how long it took to get theirs?

Also if any of you have ordered tix from universal studios fan club online, how long do those take?
Thanks!

hi cindermom, i ordered the book on the 6th may and just received it yesterday although i live in the uk and other people living in the uk ordered after me and got theire's last week. what i would do is go to their web site and e mail them with your confirmation no and ask if the book has been shipped as that is what i did and they emailed me back not long after to confirm it had gone, i know their was anouther thread by people who had ordered the book and got confirmation no's and when they didnt get the book called them only to find out they were out of stock, i hope this isnt the case with you but i would email them to make sure best of luck.
margaret.

I ordered twice from the fan club online site and both times I got them in about a week. I just had them send them regular mail, I think the cost was $3 extra.

When I ordered te Entertainment book I received it within a week & the same for the passes..

Thanks for answering. You were right Banjo, when I called they told me they were sold out of Orlando books and had mailed me a letter the day before (why didn't they email me and let me know sooner?) I went ahead and ordered our local book because I really just need the card to get the discount at the RPH and the rental car codes. Would any of you be willing to pm me the entertainment rental car codes for National and budget and avis? I would like to arrange my transportation but I might get a better deal by using entertainment rates.
Thanks again. I am really glad I called and didnt wait for the letter to come. I would have been very disappointed.
:confused:

where is the Entertainment book web site? We are coming to Orlando in March 2003, do we need to wait for the '03 book to come out, and when do they publish them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter