• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Questionnaire

OneLittleSpark

A Michaelmusophobia Sufferer (please don't hate me
Hi guys. Sorry to bother you all but I was wondering if anyone who is, or is in regular contact with (e.g. a family member, friend etc), a wheelchair user would be willing to fill out a short questionnaire for me, please? It's for this design module I was harping on about a while ago, and it would really help me out. It's only 15 questions long, mostly delete as appropriate style, and I've done my best to steer away from any personal subjects (if there are any questions that you don't want to answer for any reason, please just leave or delete them).

If you're willing, please PM me or post here and I'll PM it to you.

Many thanks in advance!

I think this is a perfect place to post a request like this.
You can send me the questionaire and I will respond to it.

Thank you Sue, and everyone who's agreed to fill this out for me. I know it's a hassle, and I'm extremely grateful to you all, as this will help me a huge amount.

:goodvibes :grouphug: :thanks:

I use a personal motorized scooter when I go to theme parks, large malls, ect. If that qualifies me for your questionaire, just pm it to me and I'd be glad to help you out.

Thank you so much everyone! :goodvibes I've sent out PMs / emails to you all, and I am truly grateful for all this help. :grouphug:

You guys are all wonderful! :disrocks:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter