Questions about GF direct!

Has this been confirmed? I know the regular incentives end. I thought MB was open ended. Not sure about welcome home.
Nothing is confirmed but seeing that GFV had massive sales I’d assume the current deal is the best! For sure the price increases to $230 pp

Last edited:
https://dvcexplorer.com/fin/n/GrandFloridian_Prospect_Welcome_CashOnly.pdf this has the Welcome Home offer on it (if you have a future reservation). Then ask for $500 referral (check the referral thread for one if you need it) and Magical Beginnings.

Our guide was wonderful -

Denise Meinhardt
Disney Vacation Club Guide
Direct 407-827-6156
Toll Free 844-702-1934
Denise.Meinhardt@disney.com

She made sure I got all of the promos. We got a 200pt for $167/pt.
Thank you! And congratulations!!!!

If you’re an existing member and want this deal….does anyone know if you can receive all of these incentives if your new contract is in a different use year?

If you’re an existing member and want this deal….does anyone know if you can receive all of these incentives if your new contract is in a different use year?

Existing members get all deals. Just book a trip in the future with points (I even used my April trip in 6 months) so you can get that discount. If u aren’t going just cancel it just don’t let the pts go into holding.

And yes. I got a different UY for my VGF direct purchase. I’m resale bwv.

Just get a guide. They will lay it all out for you. October is a no brainer to get the 2022 MB pts. Just do it quick.

Call or email Bill Koontz he's a "virtual guide" and will be in the office tomorrow.

407-827-5172

Here's the breakdown.

150x$217= $32 550
-( $3585 , 5 free pts + summer savings of $2500)
= $28 965
- $3300 magical beginnings
= $25665
- $1500 welcome home trip booked
= $24165 / 150pt = $161.10

If you dont have a trip planned, book one 2 months out with pts and then cancel it. (just dont let the pts go into holding).
Thank you again! We were able to get exactly this. October use year which is the same as our resale Boulder. I appreciate how helpful you were and the exact breakdown! We never thought much about direct but at this price we had to! These boards warned us about the desire to add on, and everyone was right! Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter