Questions about New Year's Eve

Lissete

Mouseketeer
My DH is a firefighter and finally has this New Year's Eve off after many, many years. We just decided last night to go US/IOA for NYE. We will be going with our 2 girls 11 & 12 and staying off-site through Priceline.

Now after doing everything on the spur of the moment, all my concerns are surfacing. Do the parks get to capacity and close down? We have AP's but are not staying on-site, will we be able to get in? How is the parking situation? How early do we have to get there?

Obviously since we are with the girls we can't do the Citywalk party. Are we still able to wander around when we leave the park?

This is our first New Year's Eve at a themepark. And since my DH has worked most NYE's since the girls were babies, I wanted to make it fun for the girls. Now I am all stressed out. :confused:

My DH gets off his shift on the 31st at 7:00AM, so the earliest I see us arriving in Orlando is Noon-1.

Sorry about all my ranting but I would like as much information as I can get.

Thanks!

Don't worry about getting in, you will. You'll get in with AP. The parking situation is not horrible. You will be parked in the garage. Get there as early as you want, just not too late. I would suggest getting in around 1-3 if you're arriving around 1. I assure you there is nothing to worry about, I doubt it will be at capacity this year anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter