Questions about the International program

Feathers

Ohana!
I'm considering applying for the program for the summer of 2013. At least I think it would be the summer, my classes end in April and begin in September. First of all, from what I can tell you don't need to be enrolled at a specific school, right? I'm attending Emily Carr University for a four-year degree and I'm in my second semester.

I understand how to apply (through yummyjobs or whatever it is) but I'm a little bit lost with choosing your top job preferences.

My top preference would be character performer (fur), am I correct in assuming I would have to find my way to an audition location after possibly being accepted? I have no problem traveling to get to one but I want to make sure I would have to do that in advance and not wait until I end up in FL. Can I attend an audition in the US even if I'm Canadian? The closest ones look like they're in California. If I don't make fur character, then I would just wait until I get to FL and they'd go down my list of preferences as usual, right?

How much is the ICP? I think the regular CP has a $300 enrollment fee but I can't find one for international students. When do applications for summer programs usually begin?

Lastly, are there any blogs floating around for fur character CP students?

Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter