Questions about the Royal Pacific Resort

Planogirl

I feel the nerd in me stirring
I can't get HRH at the right price so it's come down to one of the other two resorts. RPR looks like the best option but I have a few questions.

1. Is there somewhere at RPR just to have coffee or a light snack?
2. Is there a kid-friendly restaurant at RPR?
3. How long does it take to walk from RPR to City Walk?
4. Does the self-parking include in and out privileges? How does the parking work in fact when it's added to the hotel bill, in other words how do they know whether you're a guest or not. Do they give you something to put in the front window like Disney does?

Thanks! I think that PBH is gorgeous but I suspect that RPR is more convenient and more fun for kids both the young kind and the husband kind. ;)

We have stayed at RPR three times with our kids. It's very family friendly. We love everything about the hotel. The kids especially love the pool.

1. You will have a small coffee maker in your room, but you can also get coffee and continental breakfast offerings in the Orchid Court Lounge in the lobby.

2. We haven't eaten at any of the RPR restaurants but I have always seen kids in Islands when passing by. Jakes sounds very casual and laid back so I am sure kids would be welcome there also.

3. It will take you about 10 minutes to walk to Citywalk. The patch comes out right beside Margaritaville and very close to the entrance to IOA. The walking path is beautiful with exotic flowers and plants and follows alongside the water taxi canal.

4. Yes, self parking includes in and out privileges. You are given a tag to hang from your mirror. When you check in, you will be asked if you have a car, then they will simply charge you $6 per night for the parking fee. It is added to your hotel bill.

Hope that helps!

The Islands restaurant offers a kids' buffet w/pizza, chick. fingers, fries, etc. It's even off in a room all by itself with little tables and a t.v. Kids can also just get their food from in there and bring back to the regular table.

This resort sounds perfect! And at the current price, we can't lose. Thanks!

It is perfect in the Orchid lounge u can grab a coffe free refills till 11am and pastries are nice too and big enough to share, the islands food is pretty good as is Jakes only downside is no ice cream served at the pool I had to trek to city walk and got boat back 10-14 min in total so ice cream was still frozen the boats at RPR seem to be more frequent than the other hotels:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter