• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Questions for anyone who has taken a ABD trip.

Tozzie

DIS Veteran
I have two general questions.

How do they ship your pre trip package?

I have a small rolling carryon, it isn't a rollerboard it is smaller, do they allow carryons with wheels or not and can you keep the carry on on the bus with you. thanks

I have a small rolling carryon, it isn't a rollerboard it is smaller, do they allow carryons with wheels or not and can you keep the carry on on the bus with you. thanks

1) We received our pre-trip package via UPS on our Ireland trip last May

2) You should have no problem with a small carry on, wheels or not. We had overhead bins (like on a plane) and under seat storage on our tour bus as well. If it will fit in an overhead bin on a plane or under a plane seat, it will fit on the bus!

1) We received our pre-trip package via UPS on our Ireland trip last May

2) You should have no problem with a small carry on, wheels or not. We had overhead bins (like on a plane) and under seat storage on our tour bus as well. If it will fit in an overhead bin on a plane or under a plane seat, it will fit on the bus!

Ditto to what Poppins said to both questions.

I would just like to add that the UPS driver requested a signature.

Also in the pre-trip package is a booklet detailing your Adventure. On the page of the Adventure Summary (around page 4) it will give
Guest Names
Reservation ID
Check-in
When/Where to meet for the Welcome Reception
Pre and Post Nights Dates if applicable

CHECK THE INFORMATION ON THIS PAGE

Ours was inaccurate and had the wrong guests names and reservation ID on it.
I called AbD. They will be sending a new one out to me and to the couple that has ours. ;) They were very apologetic and thanked me for letting them correct the error early.

It was no big deal since it was the right dates for the right Adventure but it will be nice to have one with our names on it as a souvenir.

Well I guess it just depends on where you live & your UPS person, UPS left our pre-trip package on the the doorstep - no signature was given..

Have a wonderful trip!

Mine was damaged by UPS and sent back to ABD. I did not receive it until a week and a half before departure.

Thanks for all the replys, UPS will usually leave my packages in my backyard, but to make sure I get it I think I will call ABD and have it sent to my work address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter