Quick breakfast at Disney Springs

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
Short background: Next month DH and I fly into MCO around 10 pm, room booked at the near by Wyndham, next day checking into Wilderness Lodge. Our plan is to grab coffee, shower, checkout and walk about 10 minutes to Disney Springs for a quick breakfast before getting a bus to WL. We didn’t find many breakfast choices except Earl of Sandwich, some donut place, and a few Starbucks.

Earl of Sandwich looks perfect for what we need and pretty inexpensive too. Looking for opinions or suggestions for a quick breakfast at Disney Springs.

You could always walk over to Saratoga Springs for breakfast at Artist's Palette. Also, could take the boat, if it is operating, over to Old Key West for Olivia's.

Not sure if either of those are overly quick for what you had in mind, but some other options.

Buses won’t start operating to/from DS until 9:00am, so if you were hoping to get an early start, it may be a bit delayed. The three places you listed are the only options open that early (maybe you can get in line at Gideon’s?). You will have to go through security at DS, which is not ideal with anything more than a purse or backpack. I’ve learned on this forum that the walk-in security does not open early, which is the one you would need, and only the parking garages security are open until official DS opening time.

Thank you for sharing this important information! I never even thought about luggage (even though it will be a small roller bag/ carry one) and the busses. I guess that is what happens when we haven’t been to WDW since 2018. We thought about grabbing a Lyft and going straight to WL.

Plan B now could be Lyft to WL, check in, ask the front desk to store our bags until the room is ready and pop over to a monorail resort for breakfast, back to the Lodge and hang by the pool while we wait for our son to fly in from the northwest last afternoon. I’ll take it😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter