Quick, cheap (suite?) w/ a mini fridge???

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
We're trying to pull together a last minute trip (pending an ear infection clears up on time) and now that it's getting past the time to book I am getting cheap! I would really like a suite, but I'm not sure I can find one this time, HIFS rates have gone up to more than I would want to pay for the space. I was thinking of Comfort Inn LBV, it comes w/ a microwave and a mini fridge, I found it for $35 per night at hotelkingdom.com

Are there anymore good sites? I've been going to hotelkingdom.com, discounthotels.cc, quickbook. What else has great rates?

I'd really like to find some place under $60, that way I wouldn't have to have any guilt over a new snow globe:D

We stayed at the Hampton Inn Maingate West a year & 1/2 ago. That had a slightly bigger than mini-fridge and a microwave. Not a suite, but it was a nice room, good size bathroom and at that time reasonable rates. Close to the main highway & the construction at that time, but very quiet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter