Quick Dining Review October 2020

goofy78

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I wanted to share our dining experiences from our trip in October. DH and I flew down for four nights. This is going to be a quick one, hope you enjoy it!

Epcot France Booth- Excellent!
IMG_2075.jpg IMG_2076.jpg IMG_2077.jpg

Epcot Rose and Crown- Excellent! One of the best burgers we ever had!
IMG_2088.jpg IMG_2090.jpg IMG_2091.jpg

Last edited:
California Grill- Very disappointed this trip. We will go back only if their menu changes. The filet dish was not even close to the one in July. Lesson learned for us.
IMG_2102.jpg IMG_2103.jpg IMG_2104.jpg IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2106.jpg IMG_2107.jpg

If anyone has any questions, let me know. The only disappointment this trip was CG. We will be back in May!

WOW! Your food looked great. I really need to get to Y&Y to check out the tuna wonton nachos. Everyone always posts them and I'm always drooling. LOL

You ate well! Everything looks great. Saw a few of my favorite treats in there - short rib wontons at CG (sorry it was overall a disappointment), the tuna nachos at Y&Y, chicken thigh biscuits at Homecomin'. I am in love with Topolino's as well- for both breakfast and dinner! I'm not crazy about the interior but the food and service are amazing and views are incredible. I am always searching for a good burger and I'm not sure I knew Rose & Crown had one - will keep that in mind! Thanks for sharing!

Second that welsh burger at R&C! It’s sooo decadent thar we split it, just delicious. The fried leeks and special sauce set it apart.

Last edited:
WOW! Your food looked great. I really need to get to Y&Y to check out the tuna wonton nachos. Everyone always posts them and I'm always drooling. LOL
Thanks! The tuna nachos are a must do for us every time. We found out about them from here and am so glad we did!
You ate well! Everything looks great. Saw a few of my favorite treats in there - short rib wontons at CG (sorry it was overall a disappointment), the tuna nachos at Y&Y, chicken thigh biscuits at Homecomin'. I am in love with Topolino's as well- for both breakfast and dinner! I'm not crazy about the interior but the food and service are amazing and views are incredible. I am always searching for a good burger and I'm not sure I knew Rose & Crown had one - will keep that in mind! Thanks for sharing!
Yes, we did! We may try CG again- but the menu has to have items we really want. I'm not willing to go there and "hope" there is something that wows us. For example, the filet came with a different side this trip and we really loved the mac and cheese on our trip in July. With the mac and cheese being an option on the kid's menu we ordered a side of it to go with our meal. Well, we waited and waited and finally when our waiter came over to check on us we mentioned we hadn't received it but it was really too late by this time so we just said forget it.
We love the tuna nachos and thigh-high chicken biscuits- and Topolino's is a new favorite! We haven't done breakfast but if you say it's worth it maybe we'll give it a try.
The burger at R&C was amazing! I love a good burger and this one made us put R&C on our list of must do's for our May trip. Definitely give it a try!
Second that welsh burger at R&C! It’s sooo decadent so we split it but still delicious. The fried leeks and special sauce set it apart.
Absolutely! It is on our must-do list from now on!
How did I miss this report?! Everything looks delicious, thank you for sharing! :)
Well, it was a quick one! I'm glad you found it!

Thanks for sharing. You definitely got a lot of my favs in (Ahi Tuna nachos I'm looking at you).

Sorry to hear CG was a bust but everything else looks fabulous!

Can't wait to try Toppolinos. Think it opened right after we were there last and it definitely looks like the kind of place we'd enjoy. We haven't done Homecoming brunch either and with CG brunch still closed down it will definitely be on our list whenever we get back again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter