Quick service breakdown of menu value

Llama mama

DIS Veteran
So I have read through many many threads and posts. It seems to me that if I purchase combo meals and higher priced quick service it’s advisable to purchase the quick service dining plan.
I have read that meals that are combos (w/ milkshake) still include a drink too. So often my family shares meals throughout the park. This works out to save some money on food . So if the remaining drink/snack are interchangeable as I have read , two higher priced snacks would be a better value.
I made a cheat sheet to help us at the park.
Please tell me if I have any wrong info here.
Thanks

Attachments

• 3990604B-5CE4-41C0-9204-D3B22E0B6A9A.png
    3990604B-5CE4-41C0-9204-D3B22E0B6A9A.png
    137.9 KB · Views: 51
Now that you can get two snacks instead of one drink and one snack, it is easier for the meal to be a good deal.

If you get two butterbeer (they are $8 each), your meal doesn't have to be too expensive to be worthwhile.

Getting a drink in addition to the milkshake for combo meals is hit or miss. All the recent reports on here said no drink was included, that tm are saying the milkshake counts as the drink.

That's a bummer, @only hope. Good thing to add. However, @Llama mama there are other combos at restaurants that do not include a milkshake (so you won't have to deal with the technicality) and instead come with a salad, or a dessert for example. That way you still have additional food and can still get the drink that is included with the meal. You should easily be able to share a meal whether combo, or not at most places. A few places have normal portions (Mel's Diner), but some can be quite hefty (Monster Cafe).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter