Quickest Way Back to Bay Lake From Epcot

jeni16

DIS Veteran
So, I’ve been pondering what the quickest way back from Epcot to Bay Lake Tower is. By Disney Transportation.

Now, I’m sure the Minnie Vans are cheapest but, they cost so, is it:

A) Fastest to Take the Monorail to the TTC, then the Resort Monorail all the way around

B) Fastest to Take the Monorail to the TTC, the take the Ferry to the Magic Kingdom & then walk back to Bay Lake Tower

C) Fastest to Walk to Beach Club thru the International Gateway, Take a bus to the Magic Kingdom & then walk back to Bay Lake Tower

We would most likely be ending Epcot in the World Showcase.

From past experience, “A” takes forever but I’ve never tried the other options.

Thanks!

"Fastest" is dependent on too many variables. Crowds. Timing.(of several named transportation modes) Weather. Monorail breakdowns. If you end by the Int'l Gateway, I might choose the Beach Club bus to MK and walk to the Towers option. There's no telling what might be 'fastest' though. :car:

Definitely not C! Buses take FOREVER. Of the choices above, Id got with A. If its not at the end of the night, it wont be too long taking the monorail....20 minutes from the time you head up the Epcot ramp to the monorail.

Thanks everyone! I’ve never had luck doing A. It normally took us over an hour.

For us C is usually faster. However, as PP pointed out you can walk to Beach and get a very inexpensive (between $6-$8) Lyft/Uber to BLT.

For us C is usually faster. However, as PP pointed out you can walk to Beach and get a very inexpensive (between $6-$8) Lyft/Uber to BLT.
I like this one above too. Lyft / Uber from BC to BLT.

Another option would be to take the boat from Epcot's IG to DHS, and then the bus to BLT.

I think you're going to be looking at an hour from Epcot to BLT on Disney transportation no matter which option you choose, though. There's just not one way that's significantly faster than the others.

If it were me, and I *had* to pick one of the options you listed, I'd walk to BC and take the bus to MK, and walk to BLT. That's the only option that doesn't involve a transfer.

So, I’ve been pondering what the quickest way back from Epcot to Bay Lake Tower is. By Disney Transportation.

Now, I’m sure the Minnie Vans are cheapest but, they cost so, is it:

A) Fastest to Take the Monorail to the TTC, then the Resort Monorail all the way around

B) Fastest to Take the Monorail to the TTC, the take the Ferry to the Magic Kingdom & then walk back to Bay Lake Tower

C) Fastest to Walk to Beach Club thru the International Gateway, Take a bus to the Magic Kingdom & then walk back to Bay Lake Tower

We would most likely be ending Epcot in the World Showcase.

From past experience, “A” takes forever but I’ve never tried the other options.

Thanks!
Another option is to take bus from Epcot to WL. Then take boat from WL to CR. I do that often vs mono when staying at CR/BLT.

Not any faster but timing usually worked out for me.

Another option is to take bus from Epcot to WL. Then take boat from WL to CR. I do that often vs mono when staying at CR/BLT.

I didn't think of that option. Thanks!

My DS loves staying at Bay Lake Tower but the transportation to/from Epcot is the worst.

I may try a variation of this for our WL stay getting back from MK depending on boat waits at MK.

I may try a variation of this for our WL stay getting back from MK depending on boat waits at MK.
I’m not exactly sure what you’re planning but the boats to and from WL and MK are usually great. It is one of the best parts of staying at WL. The resort boat that travels between CR, WL and FW is a little less dependable especially in the evening. Both Hoop Dee Doo and the Pirate Cruise at CR tend to get the resort boat off schedule.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter